Last Updated: [December 05, 2023]
1. Information Collection
We collect information in various ways:
- Personal Information: When you visit hurricanepizza.com, we may ask for personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number for purposes such as newsletter sign-ups, order placements, or feedback submissions.
- Usage Data: We collect data about how you interact with our website, including pages visited, time spent on the site, and other similar information. This helps us improve our website and services.
- Cookies: Our website uses “cookies” to enhance user experience. You may choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may limit your use of certain features on our site.
2. Use of Information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and provide you with services.
- To improve our website and personalize your experience.
- To communicate with you, such as responding to inquiries or sending newsletters if you opt-in.
- To comply with legal requirements and enforce our policies.
3. Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
4. Security of Information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal information that we hold. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us.
6. Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, the content or privacy practices of these other websites.
8. Contact Us
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.